Friday, January 7, 2011

Rock and Rolling!

Yesterday got away from me. I was lost in edits and didn’t come up for air much. When I finally finished close to five I figured I’d skip blogging. I’d missed most of the day already, anyway.
All or Nothing is off to my editor. This one is already contracted so I don’t have to bite my nails wondering if I’ll get a contract. I have to worry they’ll think it sucks! lol
Today I’ll be working on Chasing Forever. Once I finish editing that I’ll be getting things ready for taxes. Time to gather all the paperwork so that when it comes time we’re ready. There’s a lot to do. I always swear I’ll do it quarterly so that when January rolls around it isn’t so bad, but I never do. That’s where the procrastinator in me, comes in to play. Drives me nuts! And the DH. LOL
Snow is being predicted here in the Northeast. Go figure, right. Winter + Northeast = Lots of snow. I have four wheel drive and where I come from in Upstate New York, snowstorms are a fact of life. Twenty-six inches of snow fell one Christmas night and I had to drive to work the next day. At that time I didn’t have four wheel drive. I’m game for anything! Okay, maybe I’m a tad crazy too. As long as I don’t have to shovel it I’m great.
I’m hoping they don’t cancel my writer’s meeting. I need to get out of the house and be around other writers. I always come home refreshed and ready to go
Other than that I plan to finish my current wip by next Friday and have it off to my EC editor. I can’t believe it’s been almost six months since I submitted anything to her. I can’t let that much time go by! I guess if I’m stuck in the house it will give me more time for writing.
How about you? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. I hope that the snow stays away, so that I can go to the meeting. My four wheel drive doesn't work and I am a baby about snow. I am glad that you had a productive day yesterday. Hope to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg. Taxes. I don't even want to think about taxes.

    Congrats on getting the edits done. Good luck on the next WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby's home sick today. We were just talking about taxes! Sounds like you're getting lots done. The weekend? We're invited out for dinner, but I don't know if hubby will be better. Hope so! Have a wonderful weekend, Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing the edits. Good luck with the next round too. I have snow in the forecast too, sadly, and two birthday parties to take care of. It's going to be a busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're rolling alright! Taxes? *puts hands over ears* lalalalal LOL!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete