Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday

For some reason I thought I blogged yesterday, but apparently I didn’t. :o)
Yesterday I worked on edits for Chasing Forever. I was a bit surprised to see them in my inbox so fast. I just sent the contract last week. Usually my editor will send an email saying the contract was received and I’ll see edits in a few days or a week. This time she sent the edits with the email.
This morning I have to work on a blurb. Oh I don’t like writing blurb, almost as much as I dread writing the synopsis. I already picked out the quickie cover so I’m all set on that.
Our house is a huge MESS. I can barely walk around in the bar/workout/office area. I can’t wait until we can start putting things back where they belong. Today we can do that upstairs for the baby’s room and the upstairs bathroom, but it doesn’t look like the rest will get done before Tuesday. I don’t like chaos. I’m not a neat freak by any means, but disarray to this extreme stresses me out.
Tonight I think the DH and I will drive down to the beach and have dinner on the water. I’m sure the restaurants will be crowded because of Memorial Day weekend and we’re experiencing 80s here in New England. I just love watching the ocean while eating.
I should have a house with a water view. I’d never grow tired of the view. Maybe someday when I’m rich. Ha Ha!
Happy Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Just think of how great the house will look when everything is completed! I have to write a blurb today too! I can't even believe it yet. I also have to write about what I want in my cover. How exciting! Happy writing today! Wouldn't a house on the beach be lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I love the ocean. If I could afford it, I'd live in Monterey, Ca. In a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete