Thursday, December 26, 2013

Winners Announced!

Okay, I tried to post on Christmas Eve, but Life got in the way. Too much wrapping and prepping for family to arrive, oh and add in the fact I was working the day job. Ugh! Sorry for the delay, but here is the list of winners.
Please send me an email with the version of ebook you'd like. If you won a print book email me at Amberskyze AT aol DOT com with your snail mail address. I'll get prizes out quickly.
If you won a gift card, send me your choice and if you'd prefer it sent by email or snail mail.
I believe I've covered everything. :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

Day 1 – Dante’s Desire – orelukjp0 at gmail dot com
Day 2 – Just Another Rainy Day –  bn100candg at hotmail dot com
Day 3 – Operation Second Honeymoon –  kbinmich AT yahoo DOT com
Day 4 – Unwrappedtiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com
Day 5 – Gettin’ Lucky and $5 amazon  –  daringzoey at yahoo.com
Day 6 – Sex on the Beachdebby236 at gmail dot com
Day 7 – Going for Brokejoderjo402 AT gmail DOT com
Day 8 – One Tasty Nightbhometchko(at)hotmail(dot)com
Day 9- Heat Wavestessa dot bamberg at kolumbus dot fi
Day 10 – Ignite the Flames or 10 GCcarolcobun @ yahoo.com
Day 11 – Naughty or Niceamybowens34@yahoo.com
Day 12 - $25 gift card to Barnes and noble or Amazon - daringzoey at yahoo.com


Mistletoe Hop - bookaholicholly at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment