Friday, October 16, 2009

I Wrote!!!

LOL...I know so what, right? For me this is a big deal. I've been blocked, depressed, call it what you want. Bottom line is I haven't been writing. This morning I woke and wrote five pages. I feel good! :) I was feeling so good I got a head start on my local chapter's newsletter. I'm sure I'll crash shortly, but that doesn't matter.
The weekend is looking crappy. Rain, possible snow showers and bitter cold temps. But I have no children and no work, so the DH and I WILL be enjoying this weekend. I'm determined to not be sick.

Back to writing! Happy Friday everyone.

4 comments:

  1. YAY on the writing. I've been the same exact WAY and finally got some pages down. A writer at Romanticon told me there is a reason for so many writers being blocked right now. She said Mercury is in Retrograde. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you!! Celebrate with some carrot cake. :-)

    ReplyDelete