Friday, February 4, 2011

Cha-Cha-Changes

Today is all about making changes. I received the first chapter back from my editor for All or Nothing. They’d like me to clear up a few things. That will be first on my list.
The second is Chasing Forever. When I received the rejection/revision letter I thought about ways to enhance the story to the editor’s suggestions. I’ve finally come to terms with how I want to address them…needless to say I’ll be working on that too.
Tomorrow is my local chapter’s writer meeting. I’m really looking forward to seeing the group. Afterward we’re headed to an overnight retreat. I won’t be staying overnight. Too much hotel living for me last weekend, but I’ll hang out long enough to have fun and do some brainstorming.
Super Bowl Sunday this weekend. Not that I care. I’m not a fan of either team. But we’ll still enjoy some good food. It’s all about the food to me. :o)
Hope everyone has a fun weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun brainstorming in a snow storm and be safe.
    Those revision will make your already strong stories all the better-go for it with gusto.
    Super Bowl is a great excuse to scream in the house and make seven-layer dip so who cares about the color of the Jersey? (Okay I know a few of you really care.. lol)
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day!!

    My hubby's a Packers fan and recruited me when we married, so we ordered a Cheesehead to wear on game day. It arrived in the mail right before we got hit with a huge snowstorm. My daughter tried to eat the cheese!

    Good luck on your changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The revision you have in mind will only enhance your manuscripts. I am hoping the snowstorms holds off, so I can make the meeting. I really need to be surrounded by writers. I don't really care for football. I don't think we will be going anywhere either. Although, I am a sucker for Superbowl type food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Amber I don't care about Superbowl either, and it has nothing to do with what teams might be playing :). You sound busy. That's good, right? Enjoy your meeting! I haven't made my last chapter meeting in forever. Perhaps next month...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend. I know you'll kick butt with the revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I love the Superbowl, for the ads if for nothing else! Plus my two favorite teams are playing!
    Good luck with your cha-cha-changes!

    ReplyDelete