Monday, February 21, 2011

Edits, Edits and More Edits

Saturday edits for All or Nothing arrived. Sunday edits for Love Revisited arrived. I’ll bet you can’t guess what I’m doing! :-P One book is long. One is very short – 10 pages
Mother Nature obviously thought it would be neat to trick us with two days of warm weather and then turn the heat off completely. The weekend turned bitter cold with temperatures dipping into the negatives. I didn’t find her sense of humor very funny.
Over the weekend we went to dinner and a movie with my brother and sister in law. We saw No Strings Attached. Save your money. Not worth paying for. It was okay. Personally, I’d wait until it’s on television for free.
The kids are on winter vacation – woo hoo. I’ve heard I’m bored more times than I prefer. I warned her if she continued to tell me how bored she was I’d wrap her in duct tape. She finally went to hang with her friend.
It’s going to be a long week with edits and school out.
Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Who ordered the snow this morning? Mother Nature is the "mother" of all teases. It wasn't funny to give us a taste of good weather only to yank it away! Edits are good! If the daughter complains too much, set up a "daughter-to-do list", I bet there will be no more complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edits. Uggh. Lots of snow here, but the offspring still have classes at their community colleges. Hope they get thru on the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 70 degrees here yesterday, but it's already down to 38 today and should be in a teens tonight. Mother Nature can be a great big tease. I want to see that Beastly movie.

    Good luck in Editland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my nieces tell me they're bored, I put cleaning supplies in their hands and tell them they have a two hour minimum. Guess how often I hear that they're bored??

    Edits. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't. I totally feel your pain though. I had a double edit week, last week. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bitter temps skipped us; otherwise I'd have warned you:)

    Edits=one step closer to release day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep. We had snow this morning. Happy Release day, woman! And many, many sales!

    ReplyDelete