Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Fun

Congrats to all the Green Bay Packer fans on the Super Bowl win. The DH, youngest daughter and I watched the game. Well, said daughter crashed during halftime and I didn’t make it through the 4th quarter. It was funny I kept telling the DH to fast forward through the game so I could see the commercials. LOL
I enjoyed the Coke Cola with the Dragon, the Darth Vader and the Doritos one where the guy licks the other guy’s fingers. The halftime show was a big disappointment. I’m not a huge Black Eyed Peas fan, but they have a few good songs. You could barely here any of the band singing except Will I Am. No big deal for me. :o)
We did have some yummy food though. After pigging out I settled on the recliner and well…sleep took over.
I had an extremely busy weekend. I made it to the writer’s meeting, but got a call that I had to work. So I had to skip the retreat and head home. From 3-midnight I was stuck on a conference call. YUCK!
Sunday I went grocery shopping while the DH and youngest went to the Pet Show. They brought home lots of goodies for the dogs. L, got her picture taken with a rather large BOA wrapped around her. *shudder* I give her credit. I wouldn’t have done it.
Today it’s back to the daily grind. I learned a few things about doing my taxes this year. Last year my accountant set me up as a business. I thought I had all my paperwork in order and the way she’d want it, until I attended Saturday’s workshop. Today I’ll be fixing said paperwork.

4 comments:

  1. We did get some good tips on taxes this Saturday. So if I ever get a contract and make money, I'll be all set. It really stinks that you had to work on Saturday so late but it sounds like you had some fun family time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the same commercials...plus did you notice the promo for what looked like a steampunk movie with Harrison Ford? Cowboys vs. Aliens?
    Interesting...
    Sorry you had to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Setting up as a business is a great idea for writers. After all that is what we are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO PACK GO! We had a super bowl party at our house. My fav commercials were the Doritos and Darth Vader. I think I missed the Coca Cola com. Black Eyed Peas never do their best live, IMO. Good luck on the paperwork.

    ReplyDelete